The Great Plague of London Escape Game
Juego de escape al aire libre La gran Plaga de Londres
In 1665, the worst bubonic plague in London’s history, known as The Great Plague, devastated the city and killed more than 70,000 people.
In this London escape game, you will join Nathaniel Hodges, an eminent 17th century physician who has traveled through time desperate to find a remedy for this deadly and contagious disease. However, the city has changed a lot since 1665 and will need your help to carry out your research.
Follow the clues and get lost in the dark and hidden alleys of London. Do you dare to fight the Great Plague?
What will you discover during the escape game The Great Plague of London?
Solve puzzles, follow directions, and navigate the architectural contrasts of this labyrinthine area of London as you uncover the details of the deadliest pandemic the city has ever experienced.
- Learn the amazing story of Dr. Nathaniel Hodges.
- Be amazed by the crazy remedies that Londoners used to try not to die of the infection.
- Explore the ruined churches and eerie cemeteries that still survive among the modern office buildings.
- Visit the amazing market that is hidden in the financial area.
- Find out which is the smallest statue in the City of London.
Starting point: Girl with a Dolphin Fountain, along St. Katherine’s Pier
Covered Area: City of London.
Approximate duration: 90 minutes.
Distance covered: 3km aprox.
Number of riddles: 15.
Available languages: English.
Price: From £6,50
This is a self-guided tour of London through your smartphone that combines the best of escape rooms and walking tours.
It is an immersive experience in which you will be the protagonist of a mission that will take you to solve puzzles and riddles with the elements around you. If you do it right, you will receive the history of the place and the instructions to find the next location. If not, don’t worry! You can always ask for a clue 😉 although it will make you loose some points affecting your position in the main ranking.
Continue your mission and score points until you solve all the tests. It is an educational and super fun game!
After making the purchase, you will receive a confirmation email with a link so you can download your escape game. Download it to your smartphone, follow the instructions in the email and go to the starting point to start playing.
No, once you have downloaded the game and registered you will not need an Internet connection to play. Charge the battery of your smartphone, activate the GPS and let’s play!
Play whenever you want! You can start and pause the game whenever you want and thus explore the area at your own pace. Of course, if you are a competitive person, hurry up to complete it to earn more points to get the top of the best players ranking!
You decide who to play with! You can play alone, as a team or in competition mode:
- Play alone: buy an adult ticket and let’s play!
- Play in team: Are you a group and do you want to solve the mission together? Select the total number of participants (adult tickets) so each member can follow the game from their smartphone.
- Competition Mode: Are you a group and you want to see who is able to solve the mission in less time and asking for less clues? Select the total number of competitors (adult tickets) so each one can play from their smartphone separately and thus compare who has achieved the most points at the end of the mission.
*A maximum of 2 players per smartphone is recommended to get the most out of the experience.
enjoy our The Great Plague of London Escape Game
The Great Plague of London Outdoor Escape Game0